Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Rihanna is sending sex sms to Colin Farrell

According to The Sun, Rihanna has reportedly been sending Colin Farrell provocative texts after the two met on Graham Norton’s show over Christmas:

A source said: “Colin was taken aback by some of the texts. He reckons he might well be in there. They’re both single, so why not?”
I saw footage of Mr Norton’s show when they originally met. Early on Colin complimented her on her dress, which left only her “limbs” on show. He added: “They are very nice limbs. There’s probably a reason I mentioned them, I had to get them off my mind.”
Rihanna then talked about getting a wax treatment, leaving Colin wide-eyed with excitement.

[Insert requisite joke about a little Irish Cream in your coffee here.]









But, no, seriously I can see Rihanna being attracted to Colin Farrell. He’s a bad boy, but with a special needs son with a rare disease that he raises awareness of. Also, he doesn’t beat women’s face into car doors for looking at his cellphone, although I’m not sure if that’s really a factor. Women seem to be into it, otherwise I don’t know how else to explain Chris Brown still selling albums. Is it racist to suggest voodoo? Because I want to say voodoo.












Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment